Tuesday, July 16, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge~Day 9 (Book Blogging)

Welcome to Day 9 of the Book Blogger Challenge hosted by April at Good Books and Good Wine!


Why do you blog about books?

Honestly? I blog about books because I love them. And when I love something I have this need to tell someone about it. But NONE of my friends read. A few who do, don't like to 'talk' about it because it makes them seem uncool. Where I live, almost no one reads. Everyone has this idea that people who read are "not cool". I talk to my mom but she gets tired of all my talking. So blogging is the only way I can get my feelings out. It's the only way I can share my love of books and reading with others. Others who share the same feelings towards books and reading. And that is why I blog about books. :)

What about you? If you're a book blogger, why do you blog about books? Besides the fact that you love them, of course. ;P

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way. I used to go on and on to Husband about the books I read until he started going on and on talking to me about stuff I care nothing about and then I realized how annoying it must be for him to have to listen to me talk about books. HEHE!

    Luckily I do have friends that read. It always makes me so sad to hear about people who don't have friends who read. We'll be friends! How about that? I mean that's what the community is all about, right? New follower.

    Day 9
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...