Friday, July 12, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge~Day 5 (Tear Jerker Day!)

Welcome to day 5 of the Book Blogger Challenge hosted by April of Good Books & Good Wine!


Recommend a tear jerker.

This has got to be my favorite out of all the 15 tasks! I've read so many tear jerkers, I don't know which one to recommend! 

OK, let me think... a book that made me bawl like a baby... Oh! I've got a good one!


This book... THIS BOOK!! Ugh I can't even begin... Even now, when I think about this book, it constricts my heart and a lump appears in my throat. Seriously, this book made me feel emotions I've never felt! It's hard to describe what this book did to me.

So yeah, if you're looking for a tear jerker, I'd recommend A Thousand Splendid Sons by Khaled Hosseini.

What are some of your favorite tear jerkers?

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! How did I forget this book when making my list! Kite Runner also totally slayed me. Such a beautiful book. I haven't been able to bring myself to pick up his new one - have you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either. Honestly, I'm too scared to. But I've heard that it's not as.. umm.. brutal? As A Thousand Splendid Suns and Kite Runner. So I will pick it up.. soon. I just hope I won't get killed at the hands (or pages) of it! :P

      Delete
  2. Hira I think I've read this but to be honest I can't recall, I'm sure I read it for my library's book club read.

    Day 5 Challenge Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of this book before. It looks like I should give it a try!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite books! I'd highly recommend it! :)

      Delete
  4. I've never even heard of this book! Looks interesting, though [=

    -Nichole
    www.yareads.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love books that make me cry!!! So I will definitely check this one out:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...