Friday, July 19, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge~Day 13 (An underappreciated book everyone should read)

Day 13 of Book Blogger Challenge hosted by Good Books & Good Wine.


Describe one underappreciated book EVERYONE should read.

Hmmm... a book that is underappreciated and everyone should read... A book that comes to my mind is His Black Wings by Astrid Yrigollen. I'm sure I have more suggestions but this is the only book I can think of right now. Maybe because I read it recently. I loved the writing and story of His Black Wings. I was pleasantly surprised when I read this book because I was not expecting it to be this amazing! I haven't heard much about it so I'm guessing it's 'underappreciated' and since it's a really awesome book with an amazing story and characters and really good writing I guess everyone should read it. To read my review of the book click here.

Do you know of any underappreciated books that you think everyone should read? I'd love to read your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...