Thursday, July 11, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge~Day 3 (Blogging BFFs)

Welcome to Day 3 (for me) of the Book Blogger Challenge hosted by April of Good Books & Good Wine!


Who are your blogging BFFs?

I really don't like this question... because, even after 2 years of blogging, I don't have any blogging BFFs..


I know it's my fault because not only online, I don't have BFFs in real life either. I do have friends, but not really close ones. Only people I hang out with once in a while but they never call or text me. And even when I do, they don't like to talk to me much. I have social anxiety and sometimes I'm awkward with people. Maybe that's why people don't like to befriend me, in real life and online. So poor lonely me will give you a list of people who have been nice to me but never really turned into friends. Still, I like these people.

  1. Jane from Asian Fixation. Jane runs, in her words, 'a blog of asian feels'. She writes reviews and rants about Asian movies, dramas, music etc. She writes really good reviews and I love reading her thoughts about things. Plus we have talked a couple of times, through blog comments, and she's a really nice person.
  2. Dini (my unni) from Chromasekai. I met her on Tumblr but she does run a personal blog. I guess she's more closer to a best friend than anyone else I've ever met online. We have a lot in common and she's super nice and super sweet! When I talk to her, it doesn't seem like I'm talking to someone much older than me which is awesome because I feel really uncomfortable talking to someone older. Frankly speaking, I love her and I love talking to her. We don't usually talk much, but when we do it's a lot of fun!
  3. Zuleeza from QWERTY. I've talked to her I think twice or thrice. I liked her and I love reading her reviews. She's an interesting person (in a good way) and I would've loved to get to know her.
  4. Debbie from I Heart YA Books. I really had fun in my short-lived friendship with Debbie. She's a really nice person and I really liked talking to her. Too bad it didn't last. :/
  5. Astrid Yrigollen. Astrid is an author and the only person I talk to on Twitter. She's super duper nice and I love talking to her about K-dramas! 
So that's my list of.... uh.. people I like. What about you? Do you have any blogging BFFs? Give them a shout out below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...