Talk about your blogging quirks.
- I use the word 'awesome' a lot in my reviews! I think I caught this from watching Supernatural 'cause Dean says awesome a lot...
- While reading, I usually note down points in my notebook that I would want to include in my review so that I don't forget them. This is a recent practice so if you read my earlier reviews you'll see that they are not as detailed and organised as the recent ones.
- I LOVE using gifs! They're so fun! But I don't usually use them in reviews because somehow that seems unprofessional (Not that I'm "professional" or anything, but I don't feel comfortable using them)... I do use them when I feel strongly about something though..
- I love to rate books. Actually, I rate everything! Movies, TV shows, songs etc. But always out of 5.
- I don't like scheduling posts... It just bothers me for some reason... weird. :/
- I use ellipses A LOT! I know it can be annoying, but I can't help it. It's kind of a habit... See??
These are my 'quirks' though I'm not even sure what that means... I was just following what everyone else was doing. :P I hope I got it right though!