Sunday, July 14, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge~Day 7 (Blogging Quirks)

Today is Day 7 of the Book Blogger Challenge hosted by the lovely April over at Good Books and Good Wine!


Talk about your blogging quirks.

  • I use the word 'awesome' a lot in my reviews! I think I caught this from watching Supernatural 'cause Dean says awesome a lot...
  • While reading, I usually note down points in my notebook that I would want to include in my review so that I don't forget them. This is a recent practice so if you read my earlier reviews you'll see that they are not as detailed and organised as the recent ones.
  • I LOVE using gifs! They're so fun! But I don't usually use them in reviews because somehow that seems unprofessional (Not that I'm "professional" or anything, but I don't feel comfortable using them)... I do use them when I feel strongly about something though..
  • I love to rate books. Actually, I rate everything! Movies, TV shows, songs etc. But always out of 5.
  • I don't like scheduling posts... It just bothers me for some reason... weird. :/
  • I use ellipses A LOT! I know it can be annoying, but I can't help it. It's kind of a habit... See??
These are my 'quirks' though I'm not even sure what that means... I was just following what everyone else was doing. :P I hope I got it right though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...