Thursday, August 29, 2013

Updates

Hey! Hope ya'll are doing fine! I'm just dropping by to mention a few changes on the blog and updates on my life:

  1. You must have noticed but if you didn't then let me point out, I changed the layout and fonts of the blog. So, what do you think?
  2. I'm changing the rating system. I was going through some blogs and noticed that most have them have such cool rating systems! But I only rate in numbers. So now I'm going to be copying the O.W.L. (from Harry Potter) grade system to rate books, movies, TV shows and anything else I review. The new rating system can be found in the left sidebar.
  3. I mentioned in my previous post that I'll be starting college from 9th September. I also said that I'll be scheduling posts and such. But my family and I may go on a trip next week so that wouldn't be possible. I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm disappearing for a week so I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comments or emails. I'll do that as soon as I get back :)
And that's it. Hope you like the changes! 

4 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip! And congrats on getting into college! :)

    Sarah @ Kitties Like Books Too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Hira! Just stopping by to say thanks for joining Bloggers Commenting Back. Good luck at college, I recently started two weeks ago and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...