Saturday, August 17, 2013

Books I'd love to see turned into a movie or TV show

Every so often I come across a book that I'd LOVE to see as a movie or TV show. Today I thought I'd share a list of such books with you guys...



This book would make such a fun and inspirational movie! And it would have 2 cute boys ;) I would sssooo love to see this movie! Especially because the main character is really relatable. And the book is short so they wouldn't have to omit a lot of stuff either.



I've said this before, I'll say it again... PLEASE SOMEONE TURN THIS INTO A TV SHOW!! Please! I'm begging you! This series would make such an awesome TV show! And more books are coming out! Even better! 6 seasons are already there! Just please please! I know these are being turned into a movie but I don't think a movie will be able to do justice to this series. So please make this into a TV show!



Can I just say first... I love the new covers! I haven't read the whole series yet, I'm on the third book. But I think these would make a good movie series, each book being a movie. That makes it 4 movies. This series would have such a gorgeous cast! You know, as Sprites are gorgeous people. So lots of eye-candy! :D And the story's pretty interesting too. I, for one, would love to see these movies!



These series have a really interesting story! I would love to see them as movies! Michelle even has a dream cast for the books. How awesome would it be if these actually get turned into a movie series and Taylor Swift plays Lizzie?!!



I love road-trip movies! And this book was one of my favorite books last year. I think this book would make such an amazing movie! Funny and relaxing, a great summer movie!



I'll be honest, the only reason I want to see this turned into a movie is because I want to see a real-life Sam. Sam is one of my majorest book crushes! The story of this book is really good but it's fine even if it doesn't get turned into a movie. I only want to see a real-life Sam, that's all. 



This book would make such a funny movie! If you've been reading my blog, you know that I LOVE 'best-friends turned lovers' stories! Books, movies, anything! I just adore the theme! And this book has exactly that theme. Plus it's hilarious! It would be so much fun to watch! 

And that's my list! :) Do you have any books you'd love to see turn into a movie or TV show? Comment below! I'd love to see if you have any!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I hope all of these books be turned into a movie or TV show.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...