Monday, August 5, 2013

Manga Review~Special A (Vol. 2) by Minami Maki

Synopsis: Hikari and Kei are pitted against a pair of professional wresters in a challenge issued by the student council. Hikari may now be on the same team as Kei, but a rival is still a rival!

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Shoujo, Contemporary, School Life, Drama

My Thoughts: So, in this volume we move further into the lives of SA. We are also introduced to a mysterious new character, Yahiro, from Kei's and Akira's past. 

The story is going pretty good till now. It's really interesting and I noticed that in this volume it's moving towards serious 'drama' from 'cute'. 

It's obvious that Kei likes Hikari but Hikari is too clueless to realize it. Hikari also starts developing feelings towards Kei but isn't sure what they mean. 

As I said in the previous review, I love the art. More than I liked the anime's. Kei reminds me a lot of Usui in the way that he's drawn but I guess all hot, rich, teenage manga boys are drawn like that. :P

I can't wait to read the next volume!

My review of Vol. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...