Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Top 10 of 2012: Best Couples of 2012
Today the topic was reader's choice and I chose favorite couples of 2012! My list:
10. Harper & Jake from Saving June by Hannah Harrington
I love how Jake and Harper saved each other. It was beautiful. Plus their make-out scene was the sexiest out of all the books I've read this year! :P
9. Rose & Jamie from Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
I loved Rose and Jamie and I'm really looking forward to where their relationship goes in the next book!
8. Sam & Chelsea from Speechless by Hannah Harrington
Sam and Chelsea's relationship was so cute! I loved Sam! He was such a nice and supportive friend and a total gentleman!
7. Sam & Ally from Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide to Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling
I love bestfriends-turned-lovers romance and this was exactly that! I loved how honest they were and how they knew everything about eachother and accepted the other person with all their flaws. ♥
6. Dash & Lily from Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan & Rachel Cohn
They were so cute and witty and perfect!! It was so much fun reading their story!
5. Lizzie & Drew from Transcend Time Saga by Michelle Madow
Their's was an epic love which made my heart flutter! Always and Forever ♥
My Reviews: Remembrance, Vengeance, Timeless.
4. Kylie & Max from From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer & Valarie Thomas
Kylie was so kick-ass and though Max annoyed me sometimes, they were really cute together. The way they supported eachother was very sweet.
3. Jake & Samantha from What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor
I was rooting for these two from the start! They're like a match made in heaven ♥ I loved them! I loved how they supported each other and taught each other so much about life and about appreciating what you have.
2. Abby & Travis from Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
I really coudn't figure out how I felt about this book but one thing's for sure, Abby & Travis are so wrong for each other, yet so right! They may not be a perfect couple but I saw how they were perfect for each other and they could heal each other's scars.
1. Noah & Echo from Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
Oh how my heart breaks for these two! They had to go through so much but they both had each other for support and their love was epic and they were just.... perfect!! I loved them!!