Monday, December 31, 2012

Books For Thought~3


Books For Thought is a weekly meme hosted by LA Femme Readers.

Q. If one character could haunt you, who would you pick and why?

My Response: Jesse!! I would want no other character to haunt me except Jesse de Silva from The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot. He's a ghost but he's so sweet and hot and gentlemanly! He's my first ever book boyfriend and I still love him! I'm so jealous of Suze. :@ I want a Jesse! He can haunt me all he wants. ;)

What about you? Which character would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...