Monday, December 31, 2012

Musing Mondays~6



Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

This week’s musing asks…
What was the last book you could not finish and why?

My answer: I usually finish every book I read but recently there was one that I could not finish. The True Detective by Theodore Weesner. I receieved this for review but no matter how hard I tried I could not finish it. The writing was too simple and I got bored. The story was pretty good but not enough to keep me reading.

What about you? What's the last book you could not finish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...