Friday, December 28, 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Top 10 Books I'm looking forward to in 2013


10. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger


9. Nobody But Us by Kristen Halbrook


8. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith


7. Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally


6. The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise


5. Avatar: The Last Airbender-The Search (Part 1) by Gene Luen Yang


4. Crossing The Lines by Katie McGarry

3. Dare You To by Katie McGarry


2. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire


1. Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend by Louise Rozett


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...