Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Top 10 of 2012: Best Covers of 2012
So many pretty covers to choose from!! But here are my top 10:
10. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
It's so pretty! It has two of my top favorite colors, blue and purple. And it's so refreshing! I love it! Though I think if a different font would have been used then it would have been even better.
9. Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
I love the chalk writings and drawings on the wall! But the cover is too crowded.
8. The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
It's so beautiful! The trees in the background, the girl's dress (Oh how I wish I could have that dress!) and the flowers! Everything is really pretty! Plus the girl's posture and expression adds a feel of mystery to the cover.
7. Forbidden by Syrie James and Ryan M James
It's so.... cold. The blue and the fog is so mysterious and chilly. It's definitely somethig that would catch my eye on a bookshelf!
6. Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
I love this cover for the title alone. The lighted branches coming out of 'ILLUMINATE' are so pretty!! Plus I love the girl's red dress.
5. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
I got this book because of the cover. I love this cover!! It's so simple yet flirty.
4. Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin
There's just something about this cover that draws a person to it. Maybe the faded picture and fog. Maybe the girl. Maybe the guitar and the train track. Whatever it is, I just love this cover! I especially like how the title fades out to blue.
3. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
This cover is breathtakingly beautiful! The butterfly eyes and the title font are so pretty! I love this cover!
2. Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
This cover is so... lonely. I mean, it gives you the feeling of lonliness, doesn't it? It's so simple yet captivating.
1. The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
I've been crazy about this cover from the moment I first saw it! The black and white and red are so pretty! And the fonts too are so... fun! I love love love it!!!
So covers of 2012 caught your eye? Comment below!