I have so many new posts coming your way! Discussions, top tens, challenges, reviews, giveaways and a lot more! =D
For now, here are some updates on my life:
- I have FINALLY reviewed The True Dtective by Theodore Weesner. This is the first book I could not finish. I will not be putting up the review here but you can see it on Goodreads here.
- I'm addicted to animes. And when I say addicted, I mean it. I can't stop watching them! It's one after another. And I love all of them! Right now I'm watching, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Bakura Ga Ita and Toradora!. If you like animes, I suggest you check these out. They're seriously amazing! And my 'animes-to-watch' list is still ssoo long!
- I bought books! After months! Yes, months! I may do a haul post later.
- I love coffee!! I know I said I tried and hated it. But I had tried cold coffee. During exams I needed caffeine to keep myself awake so I gave coffee one more try (since tea makes me want to puke and energy drinks make my head spin) and I loved it!
- I love Tumblr & we❤it! They are seriously addicting! I don't really like Twitter or Pinterest. I tried, but I just can't get into them..
- I'm loving winters!!
- Red (by Taylor Swift). Go buy it. I'm adicted to every single song on the album!
- Hedley ♥ The Script ♥ These are two of my favorite bands and I cannot stop listening to their songs!!
So that's about it :) Hope your days are going great!