Friday, August 22, 2014

Currently Watching

1. Fated To Love You


This one had a really good start! It was super adorable to the point where I would melt from all the cuteness! But it's becoming kind of boring now. I am very much looking forward to Jung Joon Young's cameo in this drama!

2. High School - Love On


Omo! Omo! Omo! I'm loving this one! It's so cute and innocent! This drama made me an inspirit! :D But seriously though, these actors are doing an awesome job and the story is really interesting!

3. Marriage, Not Dating


I have been in love with this drama since it started! I am still loving it, maybe a bit less but yeah, still loving it! I love all the characters, the story, especially the humor and romance! Sadly, this week is it's last week. :'(

4. My Secret Hotel


My bunny Yoo In Na is so cute! And rom-com mystery? That's two of my favorite genres combined! I really hope this drama is super awesome! So far it's good. The acting is okay. And the story is going well too. In Na is bad-ass! I feel like Nam Goong Nim's character could have been played better by someone else but I've decided to give him a chance to prove himself.

5. The Mermaid


This drama is super awesome so far! As a fellow blogger said, it's like a fan-fic come to life! I can't believe what an amazing job Jo Bo Ah is doing! This drama is super funny and entertaining and so far has a really interesting story line.

6. What Is Love


I came across this drama by accident. I was watching Showbiz Korea on Viki and it was on autoplay and the next video happened to be episode 1 of What Is Love. It's been a while since I watched a Taiwanese drama so I decided to give this one a try. Despite the negative reviews I'm really enjoying this one! It has a nice story and the acting isn't bad either.

What are you guys currently watching? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...