Saturday, January 5, 2013

Shelf Confessions~1

Shelf Confessions is a meme hosted by My Shelf Confessions.

My Confession: I judge a book by it's cover. I think everyone does. It's not like I would only read books which have pretty covers. But I think the cover plays an important role in attracting a reader and I have ended up buying a couple of books based solely on the cover. Though I must say, not a wise choice at all! But sometimes the books ended up being good too.

What about you? Have you ever bought a book because of its cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...