Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dusty Reads (1)~Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Dusty Reads is a weekly meme hosted by Xpresso Reads.


Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)

I've had this book on my TBR for ages! And once I even skimmed through it and I remember that I loved the parts I read but I just can't seem to take out the time to actually read the book. Maybe this year I'll get around to actually reading this and the other Perfect Chemistry books.

What books do you have on your shelf, collecting dust?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...