Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cover Comparisons (2)~Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

Cover Comparisons is a weekly meme hosted by Fictional Distractions.

Harlequin Teen ~ Mira Ink

I personally like Harlequin Teen version MUCH better. I think it captures the essence of the story better and the models are exactly how I imagined Echo and Noah. The Mira Ink version is... weird? I don't know, I don't really like the editing and effects on that cover. Plus the title is hard to read. I didn't even realize it was there until I actually looked hard for it! So yeah, my vote goes to Harlequin.

What about you? Which version do you like better? Vote on the poll below!

Which cover do you like better?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...