Friday, October 3, 2014

Favorite Five Friday~Favorite Book Covers


Hello! I'm so sorry that I've been MIA for a week! I'm drowning in tests here! I'm trying to work on a schedule so that I am able to fit blogging in. Since I hadn't thought up an interesting topic for today's Favorite Five Friday I'm going to go with an easy one and show you my favorite book covers.

1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


This cover is just so cool! The crown, the blood, the "Power is a dangerous game". I love how the name of a book is written in big but normal letters. It somehow has more impact than a fancy font would have. And the background is plain so there is more focus on the crown and especially the blood. That, together with the tagline, really makes you wonder about the story and draws you to the book.

2. Beware The Wild by Natalie C. Parker


Look a how awesome this cover is! The forest background, the branches going through the name, the way 'WILD' is written and the tagline! I love the colors, the shades of green and purple. I love the reflection and the effects on the font. I would love to have this book on my shelf!

3. Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre


It might seem like I'm a fan of weird, scary covers and maybe that's true. But don't you agree that these covers really do look awesome? Look at the withered background, the blood and the infinity string. The fonts used are really great too, especially the one used for the writer's name. I don't know about you but this is a book I would definitely pick up to see what it's about.

4. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen


Here's a cute one for you! See? I'm not that creepy. Maybe next time I could do a themed list... So anyway, what I love about this cover is basically everything. The painting, the legs, I love everything right down to the font and how the name's written. This cover is just so cute!

5. Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang


I love the uniqueness of this cover! The physics in the background (or is it math? I studied all that in physics though so it must be physics...), the road and car and the hand. I especially love the way the name is written! The tagline seems a little out of place but I do like the words. And I love the color!

Okay, so these are my favorite covers at the moment. Fun fact: I haven't read any of these books (yet). If you have then feel free to tell me what you thought about them. And share your favorite covers below, I would love to add more to my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...