Friday, June 6, 2014

Movie Review~To Each A Flower


Title: To Each A Flower
Main Cast: Mario Maurer as Boyfriend
Genre: Life, Romance
Release Date: 2011
Running Time: 20 minutes
Language: Chinese
Links: My Drama List ~ Viki

Synopsis: Two very moving tales that both revolve around the common theme of love. For anyone who has ever felt the passion and heartbreak of love, these stories will move your heart. “To Each a Flower” is a 2011 Chinese Web short film.

My Rating: 9/10

My Thoughts: Almost all the reviews I have read of this movie have been negative. And I also get why they were negative. But I on the other hand really loved this movie!

This short movie is about relationships. About a cheating boyfriend and a girl who has this image in her head of the kind of boyfriend he should be. This movie, though, isn't that straightforward. It has metaphors which you have to understand yourself. Some people would say it makes the movie complicated. I say it makes the movie more beautiful.

The camera work and acting aren't that good but it isn't that bothersome. There aren't many dialogues and body language is more important. In such a short movie, the story is the main focus. Music plays a big role in this movie. I think this movie is at least worth a watch. And if you don't like it, looking at Mario's gorgeous face isn't a complete waste after all. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...