Monday, June 2, 2014

EXAMS OVER!!! (This post contains weird nonsense so read at your own risk!)


Finally the exams are over and I'm done with my first year of college! I'm not gonna lie, it has been HARD! But I made it out! And I'm pretty sure I did good on the exams too...


Now three months of FFFUUUNNNN!! Well I do have some classes but I won't be as busy as I would be in September so


I've never waited for summer vacation so eagerly as much as I waited for this one! I've never been this excited about summer vacation either! I'm so excited that even though I haven't slept in almost 24 hours (I had an exam today so I studied all night because I can't sleep before an exam) I'm not sleepy at all! I feel like singing and dancing and


I have so much to do! Firstly I'm going to clean my room because it is a mess! Then I'm going to watch all the TV show & drama episodes I missed. There are a lot of shows whose finales have aired but I couldn't watch them because of the exams. So I'm going to do that...


I also have so many books I need/want to read! I'm halfway through Game of Thrones and loving it! I received A is for Abstinence (by Kelly Oram) ARC and I cannot wait to read it!!!! I've planned that I'm going to read all the review books this summer so I can start taking review requests again. (Wish me luck!)


I have a lot of blog posts planned as well. I have a couple of reviews I need to write but I also planned many discussion posts and I can't wait to get started on them!


So much to do! It feels so good to be back! Well I'm going to go and try to get some sleep. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...