Monday, November 26, 2012

Musing Mondays~5


Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

This week’s musing asks…

Do you read the ending before you start a book? Do you ever skip ahead to read the ending?

My answer: Never! I don't like ruining the book for myself. Even if I'm tempted to, I never skip to the end or read the ending first. 

But, I did do it for one book. That would be The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan. As I have mentioned in my review, this book was torturing me. And I needed to make sure that all was going to be okay in the end. Because if it wasn't then I'd have to brace myself to take that blow. Other than that, as far as I can remember, I've never skipped to the end. It just takes the fun out of the book (sometimes).

What about you? Do you skip to the end/read the ending first or do you prefer to keep the mystery intact?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...