Monday, November 26, 2012

Books For Thought (2)~Bad Boy or Nice Boy in Books?

Books For Thought is a weekly meme hosted by LA Femme Readers.

Are you more attracted to the bad boy or the nice boy in books?

My answer: Well, it's a bit of both I think. Mostly it's bad boys 'cause, well, they are so much hotter. :P But occasionally I fall for the nice, gentle-man-like guys too. So I guess, it just depends on the character.

What about you? Which type of boy do you usually find yourself drooling over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...