Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cover Comparisons (1)~Speechless by Hannah Harrington

Cover Comparisons is a weekly meme hosted by Fictional Distractions.

I'm not sure if the first cover is UK or US but the second cover is Australian.


I personally like the second cover better. The first cover is really good too, but it's too simple. If these two books were sitting on a shelf, I would pick up the Australian one 'cause the UK/US one seems too... simple.

Vote below for the cover you like better:

Vote for your favorite cover of Speechless by Hannah Harrington.
UK/US
Australian
Results

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. The US cover is too simple, it doesn't give any indication whether the book is YA or Adult or a contemporary or anything. I prefer the AUS one too

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...