Friday, September 2, 2011

My Playlist:


 I love music. I listen to everything, from pop to rock to classical etc. If I like something I'll listen to it whatever the genre. These days I'm listening to ballads a lot. I'm not in a sad mood. I just have phases in which I'm addicted to one genre and I mostly listen to that genre. Right now my playlist includes these songs (I've linked every song name with a youtube link to that song):

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

What songs do you have on your playlist? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...