Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Holidays!!

Yaay! My school's out till Friday because of dengue fever spreading in our area. I'm going to go back to school on Monday and that means I have 5 free days!! Yippeee!! =D
The first thing I'm going to do is finish reading Buffy the Vampire Slayer and post up it's review. I already have my holidays planned out =P Tomorrow I'm going to finish all my homework. Then I'm going to be free on Thursday so I'll chillax! On Friday I invited my friend over and we're going to watch movies. On Saturday I'm going to watch TVD 3 & Secret Circle. And then on Sunday I'm going to study for the on-spot assessment.
Yeah, I'm a real planner. But usally things don't go as I plan them =/
What are you guys up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...