Friday, September 9, 2011

Back To School =/



My school started this week and 10th grade's so hard! I've hardly gotten any time to do anything else besides studying. I didn't even check my mail (which I check everyday). And there was no way I could blog. I didn't even finish reading the book (Angel Chronicles Vol. 3 Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and it's not even that long. But everyday I get loads on homework plus we'll be having our on-spot assessments, probably next week, so I'm preparing for that. I only get 6 hours of sleep and I'm usually so tired ~_~ 
I really love how the above picture represents me so much! That is exactly how I am. Right down to the i-pod! (I can't do my Math HW without listening to songs). Except that I don't keep Red Bull & Candy with me. But I always do have something to drink and a little snack by my side while studying.
I've set up a kind of schedule. I would study for the whole week except Saturday. Saturday will be 'my day' and I'll do the pleasure stuff on that day. Which includes blogging, reading (novels), surfing the net, watching movies, watching TVD (which is starting next week! So yaay!! =D) & Teen Wolf, and, well doing something for myself. Taking a break from studying and.........well.......living!
Did your school start yet? Do you guys have any kind of schedule like mine? Share your thoughts in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...