Friday, September 2, 2011

Can You? - a poem by Honey


"Can you see what I am, which most people think I'm not,
Can you see what I once was, something I mostly forgot.
Can you see beyond my mask, beyond the millions of lies,
Can you see into my soul, the only place where one cries.
Can you see a scared little boy, haunted by memories,
Can you see my look on life is one of fear, not ease.
Can you see my heart breaking, whenever you walk away,
Can you hear my silent plea, wishing you would stay.
No.
You cannot."
 
This is a poem written by my cousin Honey (obviously this is his nick-name). I think it's really amazing and I wanted to share it with you guys. Please leave your views about the poem below in the comments section.
If any of you want your poem or short stories etc to be displayed on this site please contact me at smashing.hira@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...