Saturday, August 27, 2011

My TBR Pile



Right now my TBR (To Be Read) pile consists of many many books! Which include the following:
  • The House of Night novels by P.C and Kristen Cast. (I've only read the first one. Now I can't take out time to read the rest.)
  • The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. (I'm a big Nicholas Sparks fan and I still haven't read his best work! So I'm gonna read it at last.)
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. (I've heard a lot about this book. My mom says she read it when she was younger but she didn't like it. Now I'm gonna give it a try and decide myself if it's good or not.) 
  • The Vampire Academy series. (I'm a vampire fanatic and these books sound pretty cool. I'm really looking forward to reading them!)
  • The Harry Potter books. (Can you believe I haven't read the Harry Potter books yet?! I really really wanna read them but 'time' is the main problem for me. =/ I'll try to read them this year.)
So this is my TBR pile for now. Which books do you have piled up in your TBR pile? Tell me in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll
    be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Also visit my blog ; boligityrkia.net

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...