Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hello World!!

Hey people! Hope you guys are doing well! I just wanted to say to you all that if you like what you read on my site, please share it with others! I really want others to know about my site so that I can get tons of different views about the stuff I write.

I write this stuff for fun. And I write it to share my point of views on different things with the world and to know what they think about those things. I write this stuff to connect with people who have the same interests as I do (because none of my friends do =/).

I know I'm not that good at writing reviews. But the thing is I just started doing it. So it's gonna take me some time to get good at it. Feel free to give me suggestions.

Also I'm looking for a co-web/co-blogger. If anybody is interested please mail me at smashing.hira@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you guys soon! =)

Love Hira

P.S: School's starting in 10 days =( That means less reading time so less posting time. But I'm trying to set up a schedule so at least I'll be able to post every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...