Saturday, November 8, 2014

Update (Currently Reading & Watching)

Hello hello! Hope you are doing well! Finally winter is here! I love winter!


I know, I haven't posted in ages. This year is so much harder than the previous one! My life consists of classes, studying and sleeping. I'm even behind on all the shows & dramas & books. I cannot wait for this year (academic) to be over! But then there will be MCAT and University applications and what not! Oh when will this be over?!!

I had forgotten about the blog these past few weeks. Then a lovely reader commented on a post and I realized that people actually read what I write. Which prompted me to start posting again. I missed writing as well. So here I am! Since I don't have any reviews to write I'll just update you on the books I've been reading and the stuff I've been watching.

Currently Reading:

1. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake



I love this cover so much that I got it's poster made! This is the only book I'm actually 'currently reading' because I'm reading it in ebook form and it's easier to read on my phone. It is less scary than I thought it would be but it's good. I'm through about half of it and so far it's been nice. Not 'oh-my-gosh-this-is-so-awesome-I-can't-stop-reading' good but good that it doesn't bore me and is interesting.

2. A Thousand Bones by P. J. Parrish



I started this a while ago, after I finished another crime novel. It seemed pretty good and interesting. It's too bad I haven't had time to read it.

3. Just Jane by Nancy Moser



I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of Jane Austen but I do like her work and I love anything Pride & Prejudice related so I bought this. It's a bit boring but that, I guess, is to be expected from a work like this, no? I'm taking my time going through this one.

4. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin



This one I've been reading for quite some time now. The length is so much that it's overwhelming! And it's a book that I once start it's pretty hard for me to stop. So I have to be careful when I read it. And since I've been so busy with studies I haven't been reading it at all. The weird thing is that even when I put it on hold for long periods of time I still remember everything that has happened before when I read it again. This hardly ever happens, I'm not this good at remembering. But with Game of Thrones I get so immersed in the story that I remember it.

Currently Watching (TV Shows):

1. Once Upon A Time (Season 4)


The Frozen and Snow Queen storyline is so awesome! The plot is getting so interesting and each episode is so much fun to watch! I'm loving it!

2. Supernatural (Season 10)



Supernatural is going okay. There haven't been any episodes yet, this season, that I have loved but we are only 5 episodes in. I'm sure something interesting will come up.

3. Reign (Season 2)



Reign is awesomesauce! It's seriously so so good! All the actors are doing such a great job and the story is so good and compelling! I'm loving this one!

4. The Vampire Diaries (Season 6)



Things are actually better this season with TVD. I'm not loving it but it is keeping me interested. And Mr Smolderholder!!!! 'nuf said.

Currently Watching (Dramas):

1. Bad Guys



Oh my, this drama is just all levels of awesomeness! Drop everything and go watch it now! You'll love it! Great cast, amazing story, good cinematography, this drama is all-around perfect!

2. High School - Love On


I feel like I'm the odd one out because while almost everyone seems to be loving this one, I can't keep myself from rolling my eyes. It was pretty good in the beginning but now the characters' actions don't make any sense, Sungyeol seriously needs psychiatric help, so does his mother and Woohyun and Seul Bi need to run away and be their cheesy selves together. Even then, it's fun to watch. I get to laugh at the stupid stuff these characters do.

3. Misaeng (Incomplete Life)



Im Siwan, where have you been all my life? This guy... ugh, this guy!!! And this drama!!! I've only watched 3 episodes but I have a feeling that this drama is only going to get better. Amazing directing, great cast and awesome story! It feels so raw and real. Really hits you in the feels. Ten minutes feel like an hour and even then this drama doesn't get tiring. It is so different and rare, it's really one in a million. And I love it!

4. Liar Game



This one is so awesome! All the mind games and the suspense literally keep me on the edge of my seat! The cast is amazing and Shin Sung Rok!! But I'm really loving Lee Sang Yoon as well! It's a good thing I haven't seen the Japanese version so I have nothing to compare it too. But I'm really enjoying Liar Game!

5. My Lovely Girl



Finally this is over! It was sort of like torture, watching this one. Especially towards the end. I still haven't seen the last two episodes yet. Will get around to it eventually. I'm glad it's finally over.

Currently Watching (Variety Shows):

1. Roommate 



This season is so funny! I can't stop laughing and by the end my each episode my stomach hurts from laughing too much. All the new members are awesome! Even though I would prefer if they showed the previous ones a little more too. I'm loving Jackson and Park Joon Hyung! They are so funny and cool! And Jackson and Young Ji are so cute! I ship them!

2. We Got Married (SunHee Couple)



I saw Kwanghee on Hello Counselor and he was so funny! And I've loved Sunhwa since Marriage Not Dating. So when I came to know that they were on WGM together I decided to watch their episodes. I'm glad I did because these two are so funny and cute! They are by far my favorite couple from the ones I've watched up till now. Me being such a huge fan of best friend romances, I really enjoy watching these two. And sometimes I get appearances from Siwan which is a great bonus!

3. We Got Married (EunRim Couple)



Boy oh boy are these two a breath of fresh air! They are so adorable and funny! They are very close to becoming my favorite couple! I liked So Eun in BOF but I never gave much attention to her. (She's great in Liar Game BTW). I've seen Song Jae Rim in Surplus Princess and I loved him there. I had no idea what to expect from them though but I decided to watch them on WGM because I'd been reading about them all around the internet. I can see why people like them so much. They are so cute together you can't help but love them!

Wow that's a lot! No wonder I'm so behind on everything. I don't know how I end up with so much on my plate. I really need to learn to control. Oh well, this is my update. What are you currently reading/watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...