Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Spotlight~Lee Sung Yeol (Idol)


Since I don't have much time today (I have 2 tests tomorrow I have to study for) I'm going to go for an easy topic and spotlight my latest bias, Sungyeollie!

Profile:

Name: 이성열 / Lee Sung Yul (Lee Seong Yeol)
Profession: Singer and actor (Member of the boy band Infinite)
Birthdate: 1991-Aug-27 (age 23)
Birthplace: Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Height: 180 cm
Star sign: Virgo
Blood type: B
Family: Parents and younger brother Lee Dae Yeol, aunt actress Yoon Yoo Sun
Talent agency: Woollim Entertainment


It was because of him (and Woohyun) that I discovered Infinite. I saw both of them in High School Love On and fell in love with Sungyeol!


But turns out his character in the drama is very different from his real personality. I can see why his nickname is choding (elementary school kid).


He is adorable and has a great sense of humor. I love watching him on variety shows!


He's so playful and filled with energy! He is very competitive and gives his best in everything he does.


Even though he's always laughing and smiling, he has a sensitive side to him and cries easily. I love how he loves his mom so much!


He's extremely good looking and I love his various hairstyles!

Only Yeollie can look good in those pants!

He has a really unique voice and is a pretty good singer.


Though I think he is better at acting than at singing or dancing. He did an amazing job in Please Remember, Princess!



Here's some more of cute and adorable Sungyeol for you:


















And to assure you that he can be hot and sexy as well...
















As a bonus, our choding playing a prank on his band mates:


And his many ear piercings:


Hope you enjoyed this Sunday's Sunday Spotlight!


4 comments:

  1. I actually found out about infinite due to Hi! school-love on Though at the time I only knew about sungyeol and didn't even know woohyun was also a member XD But to be honest the first member I knew about was L from
    the drama 'shut up flower boy band' and at the time I knew he was a band member, but didn't know which since I was only interest in dramas. It wasn't until after I found out about infinite from watching sungyeol that I kept coming across the name 'L' from their different variety shows that it dawned on me....'oh, this name sounds so familiar' and so I decided to look it up and sure enough it was the same person. XD I really love L and Sungyeol to,and I can't help but to admire them, because in so many ways they are like me, Sungyeol with his childish, short temper, only eating what he wants, crying easily, lots of complains. And L with his shyness and how people misunderstand him just because how he acts, I do am shy and often get misunderstood.

    Btw, the gif of sungyeol crying, is that from 'this is infinite?' what show is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was the same with me! I first saw L in SUFBB and I knew he was in a band but I didn't know which one and I wasn't interested either. When I was watching HSLO I read somewhere that Woohyun and Sungyeol were in a band together. So I watched their music videos and realized that L was in the same band!

      I agree! Infinite helped me through a tough time. Their variety shows are so awesome and they're all so funny! But they are also so inspiring, and as you said, very relatable.

      The gif is from their pre-debut variety show, You Are My Oppa.

      Delete
  2. Thar's so very true, and I really admire them a lot.
    Thank you. Also the pic with him in a dino costume,
    which show is that from? Is it the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if it's from a show.. I saw it in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpqwDGUewxE

      Delete

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...