Friday, September 19, 2014

Favorite Five Friday~Favorite Drama Couples


Hello! I hope you are doing well and this week wasn't too hard on you! Well no worries, the weekend is here and what better way to spend it than watch your favorite dramas?! So today I'll be listing five of my favorite drama couples! These couples made my heart skip a beat and I ship love them with all I have!

1. InHyun Couple from Queen In Hyun's Man


I don't think this couple will ever stop being my favorite! I shipped them so hard! They were so adorable and perfect together! I have never loved a couple as much as I loved the InHyun couple! It's sad that they broke up in real life but I will always have Queen In Hyun's Man to watch whenever I miss these two together!

2. Lee Sun Jae & Oh Hye Won from Secret Love Affair


This couple really gives me goosebumps! And I mean it in a good way. They are 20 years apart. You'd think them being together would seem awkward. But these two had such great chemistry that I never wanted them apart! They were beautiful!

3. Cheng You Qing & Li Da Ren from In Time With You


Anyone who has been reading my blog knows that I'm a huge best friend romance fan! And In Time With You is the best best friend romance drama I've seen! These two were just so cute together! I loved how Li Da Ren was always there for You Qing! One of the best drama couples ever!

4. Shi Won & Yoon Je from Reply 1997


Yup, another best friend romance! I just can't get enough of this cuteness! These two were adorable! I loved watching their bickering and I loved how much they cared for each other.

5. Kim Joo Won & Gil Ra Im from Secret Garden


I really liked how in Secret Garden Joo Won was the one who fell in love with Ra Im first and he tried to win her over. Their fights were really cute and they were adorable together!

So, these were my all-time favorite drama couples. Watch them in their dramas and fall in love with them as hard as I did! Hehe! I would love to know your favorite drama couples! So list them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...