Thursday, July 17, 2014

Countdown Survey

I found this really cool Countdown Survey on Christy's Book Addiction and thought I'd give it a try. So lets begin!


10. Books already released on your whishlist

  1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  2. Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
  3. How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr
  4. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
  5. Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller
  6. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
  7. Want To Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman
  8. Fang Girl by Helen Keeble
  9. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
  10. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
9. Favorite Covers


8. Not yet released books that you can't wait for

I'm not really waiting for any...

7. Auto-buy Authors
  1. Kyle Hamilton from V is for Virgin
  2. Jesse de Silva from The Mediator Series
  3. Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries
  4. Noah Hutchins from Pushing the Limits
  5. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars
  6. Beau Vincent from The Vincent Boys
5. Books you recommend the most
4. Books you thought you'd like but didn't
1. Favorite genre at the moment

Horror/Thriller

4 comments:

  1. Katie McGarry is an auto buy author for me too :) I love the Red Queen cover and I haven't seen Dead Silent before but I'm definitely going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay! Katie McGarry is awesome! & the Red Queen cover is so creepy and cool at the same time! :D I haven't read Dead Silent but I love the cover!

      Delete
  2. Sad to hear about Mary: The Summoning. That sounded so promising! (Sorry if I submitted a comment earlier; I can't remember, and I had intended to.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did, and I replied too :) I wrote that you should check out other reviews for the book too because you might like it even if I didn't. I've noticed that my problems with this book are more personal and a lot of people don't seem to mind the things I did.

      Delete

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...