Saturday, June 15, 2013

Music~Trap by Henry


Released June 7, 2013
Recorded 2013 at S.M. Studios, Seoul, South Korea
Language Korean, English
Label S.M. Entertainment
Producer Lee Soo Man

Track listing
  1.  Trap (featuring Taemin & Kyuhyun)
  2. 1-4-3 (I Love You)
  3. My Everything
  4. Ready 2 Love
  5. Holiday
  6. I Would
My Thoughts: I'm loving Henry's new EP! For those of you who don't know, Henry is a Korean artist who is in the band Super Junior M. He recently went solo with his first mini-album named Trap. And I love love love it!!


I've loved Henry's voice since I started listening to Super Junior M. My favorite song off of Super Junior M's album 'Perfection' was Off My Mind which was Henry's solo. So when I heard Henry was going solo I got really excited!


I bought the album as soon as it got out and I love every song on it! Henry's voice is just so amazing! My favorite song is 'I Would' the main reason being that it is in English and I actually understand it :P But the music and lyrics are really good too!

The first single, Trap, is really good too! I love the music video for Trap! The song is really up-beat and Henry looks amazing in the music video. Plus it featured Kyuhyun and I ♥ Kyu! Watch the video below:


If you like KPop then what are you waiting for? Go, buy Trap! And then jam out in your room to the awesome songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...