Saturday, June 15, 2013

Book Review~Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling


Title: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Author: J.K. Rowling
Series: Harry Potter #4
Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
Pub Date: September 1st 2002 (first published in 2000)
Format: Paperback
Pages: 734
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, Adventure, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Paranormal
Synopsis: The summer holidays are dragging on and Harry Potter can't wait for the start of the school year. It is his fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and there are spells to be learnt, potions to be brewed and Divination lessons (sigh) to be attended. Harry is expecting these: however, other quite unexpected events are already on the march ...

Rating: 10/10
Source: Bought.

My Thoughts: I seriously have no idea why I still review these books when I have nothing new to say. I mean... J.K. Rowling is perfect. This series is perfect. And I dream day & night of going to Hogwarts. So what I'm going to do is, I'm going to show you how I felt about this book:

When I started the book:




During the book:




At the end: 





Umm.. Mam Rowling..



All in all



Sorry for the lame review, readers. I just really don't know what to say..

Favorite Quotes:

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” 

“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...