Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Reading Challenge Updates

Remember when I signed up for 3 reading challenges? Yeah, me neither. But then I saw the buttons in my sidebar and remembered! And now I'm going to update you on how I've done so far.

First off, Off The Shelf Reading Challenge. Here's my book list for this challenge:

  1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
  2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
  3. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
  4. The Vampire Diaries-The Hunters-Phantom
  5. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Strike-thoughed are the ones I've read so far. 

  1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
  2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  5. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
And the last one is Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge. Now my school library is filled with cozy mysteries but it's summer vacations so I can't borrow and I can't get any books here. So now I'll finish this challenge when I go back to school and I'll keep updating as I read the books.

Did you sign up for any challenge this year? If yes, then how are you doing so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...