Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge!


Reading with Tequila is hosting a reading challenge in which Book Bloggers Recommended their favorite books which were then compiled into a list and now the participants will choose books that they want to read from that list. The challenge will run from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. I'll be doing Level 1 that is 5 books. I'm really glad to be participating in this challenge because the list contains many books that I've been wanting to read, and some that I even own, but never got around to doing it. I haven't chosen the books that I'll have on my list as yet but I'll let you know as soon as I decide. You can see the list (top 25) below:
  1.  The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 
  2. Divergent by Veroncia Roth 
  3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 
  4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 
  5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 
  6. Graceling by Kristin Cashore 
  7. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 
  8. The Stand by Stephen King 
  9. Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
  10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling 
  11. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 
  12. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini 
  13. The Name Of The Rose by Umberto Eco 
  14. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 
  15. The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal 
  16. The Last Unicorn by Peter Beagle 
  17. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte 
  18. Enclave by Ann Aguirre 
  19. Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson 
  20. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead 
  21. Poison Study by Maria V.Snyder 
  22. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
  23. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Steifvater 
  24. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward 
  25. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Click here to see the entire 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation List.

Click here for more info on the challenge and to sign up if you want to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...