Sunday, December 4, 2011

Off The Shelf 2012 Reading Challenge!



Hello folks! This year I decided to participate in a reading challenge. It's my first =) The challenge is called "Off The Shelf" and it's hosted by Bookish Ardour. For more info on the challenge visit the site here.

I have A LOT of books on my TBR pile. But I don't get much time to read. I hope this challenge will help me read all those books lying on my TBR pile lined with dust. I'll start with the first level i.e Tempted. If I get through this (which I hopefully will) then I'll move on to the next level and so on.

Wish me luck! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...