Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mid-terms!! =(

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I won't be posting for a while. I'm going to have my mid-terms starting from 6th December. I did not get a very good result last time so I have to work super hard this time. That's why I'm stopping reading & blogging & watching TV and well everything else besides studying.
I'll have my winter vacations after my mid-terms so there'll be a lot of reading and blogging then. But till then, adios!! And please pray for me!

Love Hira, XOXO

2 comments:

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...