Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm in the council!!

OMG!! I'm in the school council!!!!!!!!!! I was ssooo not expecting this!! I cannot believe this!! Eeeepp!! I'm so happy!! =D I'm the Vice President of the Environment Club! And I have such an awesome President and General Secretary!



When they were announcing the new council, and they were going to announce the Vice President of Environment Club, I was like, "There is no way I'm it. =/" And then they announced my name and my mouth dropp=ed. I was like, "Really?? Me?? Are you kidding?? Me!!" And then I made it up to the stage with a BIG smile on my face and my mind totally blank.......or maybe it was running so fast that I couldn't make anything out. And then for the next hour or so I absorbed it all in........what had happened..........how did it happened..........OMG I'm really actually in the council!! And the best part is that this year the student council in-charge are two of my favorite teachers!! Gosh how lucky am I?!!!


Tomorrow is my English assessment but it's all unseen so I don't have to study anything for it. All this week I've been getting only 4-5 hours of sleep =/ Have been studying a lot! Yes. I admit it! I'm a nerd. But I'm not the boring kind of nerd =) I'm the cool kind! =P


Tonight is TVD night!! Yaay!! =D Though I wouldn't be able to watch it until tomorrow......but still, Yaay! =D Speaking of TVD I found some really awesome 'cartoon' TVD pics! Take a look below:


Damon! <3


I love Elijah! They should so bring him back!!


Smoking hot werewolf, anyone? 

Awww! <3


I loved Rose! Her death was so sad =(

Brotherly Love!

Broomhilda!

My mom fell in love with Mason Lockwood! She still resents Julie Plec for killing him off =P


Stefan <3


Gosh I love this pic! It's so funny!

Football dude Stefan!


Miss Katherine Pierce


Aww, I loved this scene! Delena <3


Mr Damon Smoldering Salvatore!

Awww! I love Alaric and Jenna! <3


L.O.V.E this pic!! <3 Totally Fab!


This is so CUTE!

Mmmmm......Strawberries!


The Sheriff's in town!


Miss Pearl

Gansta Jeremy!


mmmm......I'm hungry.....

Lexi!!

Elena


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...