Friday, October 28, 2011

Assessments over!! =D

Today was my last assessment! =D Yaay! I'm free! Which means.......... I have more reading time!! But I still have the result to wait for.............. And I don't think that'll be pretty =/


I saw TVD, TSC, R.L. Stine's The Haunted Hour and Supernatural today! In celebration of me assessments finally ending. You have no idea how long these two weeks have been!! The Haunted Hour is pretty scary! Especially the first episode!


I'm not able to read Peer-e-Kamil so I'm just going to drop it. I'm starting Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Maybe I'll read Peer-e-Kamil after that.......

I have to catch up on my sleep so I'm gonna go get some zzzz....... Take care & stay well read!

Love Hira-XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...