Well first, here are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger(s) who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 10 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 10 questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
11 facts about myself:
Oh, I'm really bad at talking/writing about myself! Oh well, lets give this a try...
- I want to be a doctor.
- I will turn 18 this year, in July.
- I love chocolate!
- I love talking about fictional boys! ;P
- I have had a crush on a guy in my school for 6 years!
- I don't like to go out much.
- I love rainy days!
- I love to watch "procedural cop shows"! I was a CSI addict once!
- I love colored eyes! Especially blue and green.
- I cry very easily while reading a book or watching a movie or TV show and an emotional scene comes up. That is why I don't watch emotional movies with other people or in the cinema because I'm embarrassed of crying during a scene that no one else felt was that emotional
- I love cats! I want a cat!
Whew! Now that I'm done with that, here comes the hard part! The question, answers!
1. If your life will be turned into a drama/movie, who do you want to play you?
Ans: Oh that's easy, Yoon Eun Hye! She's an amazing actress plus we kinda look alike. So yeah, I would like YEH to play me! :D
2. What’s the one movie you can watch a hundred times and never get tired of?
Ans: Oh but there are so many! In Asian movies, Sunny! <3 And in English ones, Pride & Prejudice, Leap Year, A Walk To Remember, Anastasia...
3. If you’re given the chance to record a duet, what song would you sing and who’d be the one singing with you?
Ans: Oh you have no idea how much I have fantasized about this! :P I would love to song either with Kyuhyun (from Super Junior) or Nick Jonas. And the song I would like to sing is Two Is Better Than One (By Boys Like Girls featuring Taylor Swift).
4. Create a mixtape with your life as the theme.
Ans: Oh that's such a hard question! Ok, so here goes...
- A Place In This World by Taylor Swift
- Count On Me by Bruno Mars
- It's My Life by Bon Jovi
- Young by Hedley
- Invincible by Hedley
- Parade Rain by Hedley (Hedley songs are very relatable :P)
- Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson
- I'll Always Remember You by Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus
- Time Of Our Lives by Miley Cyrus
- Fifteen by Taylor Swift
I think ten's enough... That was easier than I thought, though :P
5. In your opinion, which movie/drama has the best OST?
Ans: Oh, that's easy! Skip Beat! I love the Skip Beat OST! <3
6. If your life is a Korean drama (or Jdrama!), why not?
Ans: Does this mean why I wouldn't want it to be one or why it isn't one? Well I'm going to answer the former question. I wouldn't want my life to be a Kdrama because I don't like too much real life drama. It's too tiring :P And really, I'm too simple. I could never deal with the villains and the problems and stuff.
7. What are your pet peeves when watching dramas?
Ans: Bad chemistry between the leads. Bad kiss scenes. Stupid humor or humor I don't undertstand. Overly dumb female leads. Insta-love. Slow pacing. I bet there are more but these are the ones that are coming to my mind right now.
8. What book/manga/comics/etc would you want to be adapted into a drama/movie?
Ans: Someone please make the Mediator series by Meg Cabot into a TV show!!!
9. If you could change the ending of one drama/movie, which one and what changes would you do?
Ans: Well there's Big but I would change the whole second half of the drama, not just the ending... Oh, I would love to change the ending of Heirs! First of all I would give Kim Won his love and make him happy. I would put Young Do and Rachel together. I would kill off the dad and his wife. And lastly I would send Kim Tan and Eun Sang to America so we won't have to see them ever again!
10. “Are monsters born or made?” – White Christmas XD
Ans: Oh no, you didn't! I thought so hard over this question after watching that drama! And to be honest, I think it could be either way. I think it depends on the person and his choices. For example, not everyone who was abused becomes a monster. Similarly, not everyone who has some natural psychological problem becomes a monster. So it just depends on the person and what he chooses to do.
That was fun! Very creative questions, Jane! Now I have to make questions myself... That's hard!
Questions for Nominees:
- Describe yourself in a sentence.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- The worst drama you have ever watched or the worst book you have ever read?
- What is the worst punishment you have ever received and for what?
- What's your most embarrassing moment?
- What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
- What is your favorite genre? (In terms of books or dramas or movies etc)
- If a character from a book/drama could come to life, who would you want it to be and why?
- What is a common misconception that people have about you?
- If you could go into the world of any book or drama/movie, which one would you like to go to?
- A solitary passion
- Literary Marie's Precision Reviews
- A Reader In Time
- The 828
- Perpetual Chaos of a Wandering Mind
- Crazy for Kdrama
- Musings of a Twinkie
- Second Lead Syndrome
Wow! I don't know many blogs with less than 200 followers! So, after half an hour of searching, I can only nominate 9.
Once again, thank you so much Jane for nominating me for the Liebster award! It was a fun post to do :)