Friday, January 24, 2014

Battle of the Book Boyfriends


I'm trying something new in celebration of a new year :P Actually I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time but was too scared 'cause I don't really know the "rules". Anyway, this time around I thought 'Why not give it a try? It might be fun.' So here I am, joining in on the BOTBB train!

I haven't really read any book by Kelly Oram but I have read a lot about them around the blogoshpere. And the idea of Book Boyfriend Battles seems so cool and fun! Plus her books seem really good!

I chose Kyle from V is for Virgin to be my book boyfriend! I can't wait to read the book to find out how my new BF is!


If you have read the book, lemme know in the comments what you thought about it! And if you love Kyle then click here to vote for him! (The poll is in the sidebar.)

Also, keep on the lookout for my post for the tour! I will be posting on Sunday, 16 February! Click here to check out the other tour stops. The tour starts on 10 February!

I'm really excited to be a part of this! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...