Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting! (1)

Oh, how Pinteresting! is a weekly meme hosted by The Vintage Apple.

I recently joined Pinterest and I love it! So here I'm sharing some of my finds with you :) The pics also include the ones I hearted on we ♥ it.

Aren't they adorable?!

This is so me! I even look and dress like her :P

So true!

So cute  For those who don't know, this is L from Death Note (anime/manga).

Love this! It's so spooky!

♥ winters!

This is so cute! 

Yumm!

One of my favorite quotes 

This is so me!

What interesting pictures have you come across lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...