Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vampire Diaries Fever!!



Sorry I haven't been posting much. I was busy watching the best show ever! I don't have CW on my TV so I had to watch TVD (i.e The Vampire Diaries) online. I've finished watching all the episodes and I'm already missing the show! =( I am in love with Damon Salvatore a.k.a Ian Somerhalder a.k.a Mr Smolder-halder! <3 <3 <3 And Delena (i.e Damon & Elena) a.k.a Nian (i.e Nini & Ian) are the most cutest couple ever!!!

I am so obsessed with TVD!! It's the best show ever! (I know I've said that before but this just shows how much I'm obsessed with it!) The third season will start in September...............it's so far away! =( I guess I'll have to wait like everybody else!

Here are some pictures to show my love for TVD & Damon/Ian:
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...