Friday, June 3, 2011

Joe Jonas' new single See No More


 

Joe Jonas recently released his first solo single and I must say I'm impressed! It's definitely above my expectations! And it's better than Nick's first solo single Who I Am. (Though I LOVE Nick and I'm not such a big fan of Joe). Take a listen above and leave your comments below in the comments section. What do you think of Joe's first single? Is it better than Nick's? Do you think Joe will be able to make a solo career for himself or do you want Jonas Brothers' to be back together again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...