Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Addicted to Nick Lachey

Lately I've been listening to Nick Lachey's songs all day everyday!! I just love them! The lyrics, the music, the passion and feeling with which they are sung; everything is just perfect!! But there's this one song in particular which I can't stop listening to at all. It's BEAUTIFUL. This song is so beautiful! =P The lyrics are amazing and the music is wonderful! Take a listen below and tell me what you think. Are there any other Nick Lachey fanatics here besides me?



I'm also lately addicted to See No More by Joe Jonas! I really didn't think Joe would do such a great job and I'm really surprised! But I love the song! Joe actually took my breath away which I didn't even know was possible 'cause I'm in love with Nick not Joe. And Nick usually does take my breath away but it's very unusual for Joe! =P
What do you think about Joe's first solo single?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...