Saturday, December 13, 2014

Would You Rather? (Book Blogger Tag)

1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
I prefer stand-alones. Series need commitment and it's very hard for me to read series, especially long ones. So stand-alone books it is.

2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Female. While I do like male main characters and POVs it is easier for me to relate to females and I enjoy female POV more.

3. Rather only shop at Barnes & Noble (or other bookstore) or Amazon?
Seeing as I don't shop at B&N or Amazon, other bookstore it is. I usually get books from local bookshops.

4. Rather all books become movies or TV shows?
TV shows. If they don't make them good then I won't watch them but if they do make them good then I will have more time with my favorite characters and they won't have to cut out from the books too much.

5. Rather read five pages per day or five books per week?
Five books per week. I couldn't survive on five pages per day!

6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or author?
Professional book reviewer! That's my dream job! Get paid to read and review books? I would be doing the same thing I am now but I would get paid! And more people would read my reviews! How awesome would that be?!

7. Rather only read 20 of the same books over and over or get to read a new book every six months?
I would rather get to read a new book every six months. Yes, the wait is long but at least I'll get a new book.

8. Rather be a librarian or own a bookstore?
I don't mind being either... But maybe own a bookstore? That would be pretty cool!

9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favorite genre. I like to read different authors, I hardly ever stick to one author and read all of their books. So favorite genre it is.

10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
This is a hard one. I love reading physical books, I love the feel of them in my hands, I love the smell. But I read eBooks more often because they are so much easier to carry around. I mean I have them on my phone and I take my phone everywhere so I always have a collection of books with me. Plus they're easier to read in the dark, under the covers. So if I had to choose one I would choose eBooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...