Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tune In Tuesday-2


Tune in Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by GReads!

A weekly feature hosted by GReads that showcases music - her other passion in life besides books! Each week she will post a new or old song in hopes to gain more interest. Help her in spreading the love of music!
Feel free to get involved with this feature by linking up at the bottom of this post, thanks!



I discovered a new artist this week: Ben Jenkins. I don't know if you've heard of him or not but I sure hadn't before I saw the show R.L. Stine's Haunting Hour (Season 1 Episode 4). This song was featured in the last scene of this episode and I fell in love with it! Take a listen and tell me what you think. If you like it and would want to listen to more of Ben Jenkins then visit here. Happy listening! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...